How do I create an account?
If you don't have a Room2Care.com account yet, head to: www.room2care.com you can sign up with your email address, G+ account, or even connect through facebook. Signing up and creating an Room2Care.com account is totally free, whether you're looking to host or find a place to care
After you sign up, please be sure to complete your profile
Can Room2Care.com deactivate my account?
Room2Care.com may limit, suspend, or deactivate your account, as outlined in our Terms of Service.
• Your account may be temporarily deactivated due to your response rate. To reactivate your account in this case, please follow the steps in the email you received.
• In an effort to foster a trustworthy community and uphold the Terms of Service, your account may be deactivated during a review of Room2Care.com accounts. The following may occur with or without notifying you directly:
Your account can be deactivated or suspended; you may not be able to access the platform, your account or content, or receive assistance from Room2Care.com Customer Experience.
Any upcoming pending or accepted reservations you have as either host or guest can be canceled; you may not be entitled to any compensation for the reservations that were canceled as a result of your suspension. We also may:
• Communicate to the appropriate seniors or hosts that their reservation was canceled.
• Refund seniors in full, regardless of the cancellation policy.
• Contact seniors about alternative accommodations that may be available.
Is My Property Listed Immediately?
Once you have set up your Room2Care.com account you can immediately set up your profile. Your property will not be listed until you have successfully passed a background check. If your background check is unacceptable, your account will be cancelled and you will be notified by emal.
Security and Passwords
How do I reset my password?
I forgot my password.
If you've forgotten your password or are having trouble logging in to your Room2Care account, visit www.Room2Care.com/forgot_password. Enter the email address you use for Room2Care and you'll be emailed a link to reset your password.